Sunday, February 19, 2012

Butter London black knight

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days since I posted last. We have been dealing with some sad family things,  Dave's (my old man) dad has been battling lung cancer for the last year and a half and lost it Friday :*( We are happy that he is no longer suffering but very upset to see him go. We just hope that he is looking down on us now :)

Sorry about the emotions there...it's nice to get a little of it out! So today's polish is Butter London black knight, hardest polish ever to photograph!!! Gah...it's gorgeous, my photos do NOT do it justice what so ever, so that means you *have* to go buy it on your own, k? ;)

This is two coats btw, and yes it does give you glitter herpes!





So what do you think? I love it!! It's only the second ever BL I own and now I'd like more!

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss.
    ***Hugs***

    Wish I would have been able to get my hands on Black Knight- it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sorry for you loss.

    Black Knight is my fave polish of all time! Looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)