Friday, February 10, 2012

Nail mail, my first Deborah Lippmanns!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days since I've posted. We have some bad stuff going on with the old mans family, so if you pray please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

So enough of the depressing stuff. Some of you know and some of you don't, but DL was featured on Good Morning America, and that day the three polishes I'll be showing you were half off, and free shipping! So I got three DL polishes for $28!! You cannot beat that, I'm too cheap otherwise haha. I guess they ended up getting slammed with orders and it took foreverrrrr for the polishes to get to me. So when they did, freaking FedEx has bad timing. I was napping and that's when they showed up, of course right? ;) Anyway I found it amusing how big the box was for these three polishes :P

So here they are!! We have Happy Birthday, Across The Universe, and Today Was A Fairytale. Okay and let me tell you, TWAF (that looks bad) says "virgin diamond glitter" was in it...what the crap is that you ask? Yea no idea! Anyone else know?




Then I also got a little bit of mail from the bestie too, she sent me OPI DS Saphire, a Milky Way (shame on me!! I'm dieting, haha so much for that!) and a chocolate masque, which I've never tried so I was excited!



Soooo did I use the chocolate masque you say? Why yes, yes I did. And there was enough left over to put it on my old man too...will I show those pictures to you you say? Yes I will! Will he hate me you ask? Yep...probably haha, but oh well ;)




Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Agh would love this offer! Have Happy Birthday but would love Across the Universe:) Great bargain girl!! And what nice treats to get :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)