Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Voodoo Doll

Hey guys! Yep you heard me right, Voodoo Doll! That's the name of a franken done by the amazing Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-venturous. She has recently made some other amazing frankens that she has in posts on her blog, but as of now she has decided not to make an Etsy store for them. I also received another one of hers called A Dash Of Princess, which I'll wear here soon too :) Yay the PLOP ladies are awesome!!

Anyway I was already wearing ManGlaze Matte Is Murder (flat black) on my nails when I got the frankens in the mail, so I just used it as a layering polish. This is a full coverage glitter with about three coats, but I was impatient to get it on right away! Oh and btw the ManGlaze post will be tomorrow ;)

This is two coats of Voodoo Doll over two coats of Matte Is Murder.





It's it amazing?? I love love love it! What do you guys think?

Until next time, happy painting!



Pin It!

2 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)