Thursday, February 23, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe

Hey guys! Here today using my first Deborah Lippmann! I did these in between baking cupcakes, I'm a multi-tasker ;) I'm making pineapple upside down cupcakes for the party to celebrate Dave's (the old man) dad, and since it was his favorite cake I figured I would do cupcakes for the party :) Yes there will be pics at the end ;)

So Across the Universe, omg it's beautiful! There is a dupe of it made by the Icing, but it's pretty hard to find now, so I just went for the original! This is three coats with no underwear (heh that sounds funny), I added an opal colored ribbon on my ring finger in remembrance of the old man's dad, because we lost him to lung cancer.

A quick public service announcement, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop smoking if you do, and urge family to do the same, not only did we loose him to lung cancer, but my best friends mom as well less than two years ago. These two people were amazing, and left us all way too soon. Please do it not only for yourself, but you children, and families as well.







So what do you guys think? I think it's a beautiful polish, and the cupcakes look good, and according to the old man taste good too (I hate pineapple so that's good for my diet!)

Until next time, happy painting!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)