Friday, February 3, 2012

Silver and hot pink stamping

Hey guys! Have some stamping today...not the best in the world, but quite a few people liked it so I figured I would post it :)

I used Orly silver mist (2 coats) and stamped with Kleancolor metallic pink.

The plate I used was out of this little gift set that I got for Christmas from Rite Aid, I think Target has it right now? Some major chain store does, it came with 5 plates, a stamper, a scraper and a plate holder. Not bad for $10!

It's a bit messy because it's only the second time I've ever done a full stamp, but I love the hot pink over the silver, and I also love the pattern as well :)




What do you think?

Until next time! Happy painting :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)