Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mardi-Gras themed nails

Hey guys! Today's post is a bit of a cheat, I got them done :P Funny thing is I needed to do clean up when I got some *SMH*. Oh well.

So anyway we went to a Mardi-Gras themed party so I wanted my nails to match. It's the right colors and not too out there, and I liked it. The purple color is China Glaze C-C-Courage, which I believe is in Wizard of Oz collection? It's a really pretty color!




What do you think?

I also got my hair done (just a trim and a few highlights) and did my eye makeup in Mardi-Gras colors as well. Hard to see in the crappy cell pic, but you can see the gold and purple under my eye. :)



Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)