Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Small Blog Sale!!

Hey Guys! I have a few polishes to get rid of! Some are extras I picked up for people who ended up not wanting them, and the others are from a dusty find.

Shipping is $2.50 for the first item and an addition $.50 for each extra. As of now I'm only shipping to the US and Canada, Canadian shipping will be just a little bit more.

Fill lines are shown on the dusty finds, and the rest are all BN never used. The dusty finds (from what I've looked up) are all discontinued and somewhat HTF.

Email me at ambern1984@yahoo.com with what you are interested in and I'll let you know if it's still available. Once they have been paid for I'll cross them off here.


OPI white shatter BN $7, OPI Dusk Over Cairo (looks like it was maybe used once?) $6, OPI Room Service $5, OPI Belize It Or Not $3


OPI Up The Amazon Without A Paddle $4, OPI Would U Like A Lick-Tenstein $8


Pure Ice Heartbreaker (x1) $1.75 each, TWO taken.


Pure Ice Busted (x2) $1.75 each   SOLD


Wet N Wild color icon Back Alley Deals $2, Sinful Colors Cinderella $2, Icing Tiger's Blood $4.50


If there is something you want but want to haggle prices, email me! :)

Thanks!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)