Monday, February 13, 2012

New blog look, and more Valentines nails!

Hey guys! First things first, how do you like the new look of the blog? The lovely Sarah at Chalkboard Nails customized it for me :D She has recently done Chelsea's page over at Pretty and Polished as well!

So for today super simple Valentine's Day mani I used the same SH Coral Reef from yesterday's mani for my base color, I added OPI DS shimmer over it and then on my ring finger used nail art brushes and dotting tools to spell "love" in Kleancolor metallic pink, and added bling into the hearts of course ;)

I was trying to get all fancy and write "love" the way I do when I sign cards with the big pretty L and all...but uh, evidently cursive doesn't translate well to nail art for me! So just ignore that, k? ;)



Oh and for you cupcake lovers out there, I made homemade chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes last night too ;) So here's a pic for you to drool with ;)


Until next time, happy painting!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love cupcakes those look very yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your holo nail art manis! The designs are so simple yet so cute and the holo really amps it up!
    And omg, don't get me started on those cupcakes- I was drooling just seeing a glimpse of the picture (:

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)