Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Holy gorgeous glitter batman!!

Hey guys! Here today with a special treat! The gorgeous Chelsea over at Pretty & Polished sent me a mini of one of her brand new frankens called Carni for review. For those of you that don't know, Chelsea is the queen of dusty hunting (most of my silver cap China Glaze have come from her) and she also has an Etsy page with all of her amazing one of a kind works of polish art!

So looking at this polish in the bottle, I figure it would be a full coverage glitter with a few coats, but I still wanted to show each on it's own as well.

The glitter is pink blue and purple small round, with a few big pink and blue hex glitters, and a few medium silver hex glitters. I love the little pop of a big glitter here and there, it makes it more interesting in my opinion.

It went on quick and easy, no sliding around of the glitter like a lot of others (with the exception of the biggins, but that's to be expected), it actually dried a lot faster than I was expecting as well. The pictures go in order from one coat to three. I LOVE this on it's own, but it would be beautiful layered too!






What do you guys think of it? I think I'm gonna blind people with my blingy nails in Zumba and in class tonight ;)

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)