Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Club Pucci-Licious

Hey guys! Here today with one of the Color Club Poptastic colors :) I was one of the lucky ones that was able to find this set at Ross for all of $12.99! This is the 3rd or 4th in the set that I've worn and I really like all of them! But then again I'm a big fan of bright colors ;) I'm not boring by any means I tell ya!

I used two coats, and just like most neon colors it was very hard to capture the accurate color of this polish, but it's close enough :P These pics were also taken with the old camera before I got the new one, what can I say I'm trying to catch up on all my swatch pics!





What do you guys think?

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. wo-how, this is a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this one for awhile and haven't used it. I think I need to go dig it out. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)