Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe

Hey guys! Today we have another Color Club polish, this one is from the holiday 2011 collection (the non-scented ones anyway lol) and once again I was lucky enough to get this in a Ross set from the amazing Rhonni for $10 plus shipping!

This is the first of the set that I have used...I know I'm slackin! I have sooooo many untired polishes it's a bit overwhelming to be honest!

All of the polishes in this set have holo glitter as well as colored glitter, they are all individual and beautiful!

I used two coats, and once again these pics were taken with the old crappy camera, I'm sorry!






What do you guys think?

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a beauty :)


    I hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my first nail polish giveaway :)
    http://letspolishsomenails.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful sparkle, one for the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is SO blingy. I regret giving mine away in a swap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)