Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe

Hey guys! Today we have another Color Club polish, this one is from the holiday 2011 collection (the non-scented ones anyway lol) and once again I was lucky enough to get this in a Ross set from the amazing Rhonni for $10 plus shipping!

This is the first of the set that I have used...I know I'm slackin! I have sooooo many untired polishes it's a bit overwhelming to be honest!

All of the polishes in this set have holo glitter as well as colored glitter, they are all individual and beautiful!

I used two coats, and once again these pics were taken with the old crappy camera, I'm sorry!

What do you guys think?

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!


  1. Wow, such a beauty :)

    I hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my first nail polish giveaway :)

  2. Wow, beautiful sparkle, one for the wish list!

  3. This one is SO blingy. I regret giving mine away in a swap!


I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)