Monday, January 23, 2012

Nfu-Oh 61, silver holo week!

Hey guys! Today is going to be day one of 5 of different silver holos, followed by a comparison post at the end ;)

Today we have Nfu-Oh's 61, I thought I would be disappointed honestly, because in my bottle it looked like it wasn't very holo at all, after drying it was a different story!! I used three coats because it was a bit lumpy and streaky. I also don't have aqua base so these pics are with no base or top coat.






What do you think? I also have 63 and love it!!

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I have all the Nfu-Oh holos, love them, though 61 is the weakest. I wore 62 yesterday but screwed my nails up right after application so no swatches of that one for my blog yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)