Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Stash!!

Hey guys! I just got a second melmer, because well...my polish was overflowing! I reorganized my entire stash, which let me tell you took longer than I expected :P

So I took pics of everything to share :) For those of you new followers, I have a page on the side that has a link to my Google Document with my stash list, I also have links to blog posts along with most of my tried polishes :)

OPI and China Glaze, after this picture I actually found about 6 more OPI lol
The mess of my table
Sinful Colors, Kleancolor, Orly, and Dr.'s Remedy
Color Club, Finger Paints, Wet N Wild, Zoya, Ozotic
Lots of brands in this one, most only have a fewmy left over polishes that have spilled into a 5th drawer
All of my treatments, base and top coats
My scented polishes, and nail art, and stamping supplies
All my removers and nail art plate
The "station"and my two little signs :)

So here is the rundown for those of you interested

51 China Glaze
42 OPI
34 Sinful Colors
33 Color Club
31 Wet N Wild
26 Kleancolor
21 Sally Hansen
19 Orly
18 Zoya
16 Finger Paints
13 Dr.'s Remedy
13 Essence
9 Pure Ice
6 Ozotic
6 Nicole by OPI
6 Ulta
6 Fantasy Makers
6 Pumpkin Polishes
4 Icing
4 Milani
4 Borghese
4 Revlon
4 Joe Fresh
4 Loreal
4 Hits No Olimpo
4 Snowman Polishes
3 Glitter Gal
3 Picture Polish
3 Julep
3 Mayballine
2 Funky Fingers
2 A England
2 Butter London
2 Cover Girl
2 Essie
2 Confetti
2 Nfu-Oh
2 Cosmetic Arts
2 Manishma
1 Gosh
1 Hard Candy
1 NYC
1 LA Girls
1 Claires
1 Santee
1 Lane Bryant
1 Color Changing
1 Laurie's frankens

and there we half it folks! What do you think of my stash so far?

Until next time, happy painting!





Pin It!

4 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)