Monday, January 2, 2012

OPI My Private Jet

Hey guys! This was another one of the dusty finds the same day as my Blue Moon Lagoon yesterday, it's not the holo version BUT I do have that one as well and will be posting shortly ;)

Took two coats to get it this color, and even though a lot of people refer to this as the "yuck brown" version, I love it! The funny thing is, I'm not really into browns either lol

Enough talk and on with the pics!






What do you guys think? Which of the 4000 versions of MPJ do you have? lol

Until next time! Happy painting :)


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have either version of this but I love this color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4. I actually love the "yuk" brown one! Looks great on you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's apparently the 4th version. No idea how it looks like on the nails yet! I'll try to swatch it soon hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)