Monday, January 16, 2012

China Glaze Flying Dragon

Hey guys! Here today with a not super well known China Glaze called flying dragon. This beauty is in the normal China Glaze displays at both Ulta and Sally's.

It's a neon purple with little blue flecks in it. I wouldn't call them glitter because they aren't shiny but they are obvious. I used two coats of this polish, and without top coat it's a bit matted like a lot of neon polishes tend to be, so I took some pictures with and without top coat hoping that even with the flash you would be able to tell the difference.

The first 4 pictures are with no top coat, the 5th the pointer and ring finger have a top coat and middle and pinky do not, and in the 6th picture all have a top coat.







Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I own this one and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pick this color up and put it back for some reason.. I don't know why, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one that I considered and passed on.. just can't see myself wearing it. Very unique, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)