Sunday, January 29, 2012

Julep dots

Hey guys! Today I'm going with easy nail art! I honestly don't remember what blog I saw this on, or I would site her! This was NOT my idea! But I did use it :)

So for today's nails I used the three colors I got in my December Julep box! All you need is a straw!

I used two coats of Helena, and using each end of a normal straw dipped it in Kim and Chloe and added circles, half circles etc.






What do you guys think? At first I wasn't too happy about it, but then I did clean up and it grew on me :)

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. That looks neat! I would have never thought to use a straw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, what a great idea, using a straw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool idea. I need to give it a go :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to do this straw mani for awhile now! Did you know Konad makes a stamp that looks like it! :) I've tagged you on my blog. http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I saw this the other day on Pinterest and wanted to try it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, this is REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)