Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OPI Catherine The Grape

Hey guys! Back with another dusty hunt find. I had never heard of this polish before, but I was given a heads up to look for it, as it's a HTF OPI. When I found a brand new bottle in a salon I snatched it right up!

It had separated a bit in the bottle and needed a good shaking, and it still is lighter on the bottom, but I guess that tends to happen when it's been sitting so long!

I used two coats then my top coat, this is also another hard to photograph polish, as most purple hues tend to be. This is more on the plum side to me and has a very pretty sheen to it.







What do you guys think?

Until next time, happy painting!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thats a really gorgeous purple! It has such a nice metallicy shimmer going on :D Pretty and very good dusty find!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)