Sunday, January 8, 2012

Picture Polish Denim

Hey guys! I know being a newbie to the polish scene I wasn't familiar with Picture Polish until some of the more experienced bloggers were talking about it. I have a few, but this is the only one I've worn so far.

This is a MUST HAVE polish! It's beautiful!! I used two coats and never wanted to take it off again, but alas I have a ton of untired polishes that I need to keep working through lol.





What do you guys think? Adding it to your wishlist now? ;)

Until next time, happy painting!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous totally adding to my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have this and I adore it! It's one of my most favorite polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the swatches! I'm trying to figure out my order from picturepolish, and this one definitely goes in the cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a super pretty color!

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)