Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Got my Birchbox!!!

So because of the ladies at PaA I learned about Birchbox what it is is a subscription that you pay $10 a month for and you receive one box a month with 4-6 beauty samples in it! I love surprises so this is awesome for me, I won't know what I'll be getting until I get it! And on top of that, who doesn't love mail that isn't bills right? I see a pink box and I'm all "hells yes!!" and run inside today to open it, about cut my damn finger too...whoops, I need to be more careful with knives haha!

So anyway this month were Cynthia Rowley's personal favorites, there was talk about there being a mini Zoya nail polish in some, and I was hoping I would get one!

So now it's pic heavy time with all my goodies!!












So we have a Redkin hair shine spray, this will most def. be used! I ran out of my favorite stuff just like this, so I'm hoping I like this one! Ahava mineral hand cream, Kind almond and apricot bar, Purity facial wash, and tada!!! A mini Zoya!

I am pleased with my first month's box and I'm looking forward to next month!! If you got a Birchbox this month, and blogged about it, post your link! I would love to see what you got too! :)



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. *Crosses arms and stomps feet* But I wanted a mini-zoya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, that's awesome. I can't wait to get my first box next month!

    Awwww, Jen you're so cute. If I got one I would send you mine (I love Zoya, not really into nude polish), but I signed up too late to get the July box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purity in a Bottle is THE best. If you haven't used it before, you can rub it all up in your eyes and it doesn't burn at ALL.

    I'm tired of missing out on these great little boxes o' heaven; I think I'll go sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy I am loving the Purity! As soon as we get paid I'm heading to Sephora to get more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)