Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Top 10 :)

So I was tagged in my first award by Maybe YOU'RE the crazy one,thank you :)



Here are the Top 10 Award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.

Here is a list of my top ten cosmetics: (not sure they all count, but that's okay lol)
1. Bare Escentuals foundation powder
2. Bare Escentuals mineral veil & bronzer
3. Victoria Secret lip gloss (I have like 5 that I LOVE!)
4. Bare Minerals eyecolors
5. Bare Minerals makeup brushes
6. Urban Decay eye shadow
7. Maybelline lash stiletto mascara
8. ANY nail polish
9. Philosophy birthday cake bubble bath/body wash
10. Victoria Secret beauty rush juiced berry scent

The ten bloggers I will tag are:

Lacquered Me
Conceptionail
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
Nurse by Night Nails by Day
Lacquered Lover
Chromatic Misadventures
My Nail Graffiti
The TraceFace Philes
Tough as Nails and Twice as Pretty
Live.Laugh.Love.Lacquer.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Hi,Amber,it looks like we're both fans of BE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea, it was the only thing I used up until this past weekend! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol any nail polish :P completely agree about the urban decay eye shadow, they're so good!

    Congrats girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog :) new follower here

    hope you visit my blog too

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)