Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Premier

So yep, I was one of those that went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night :P I was told I had to by a friend of mine lol...

So I decided to do my nails in Gryffindor colors, it took much longer than expected so it was NOT very neat at all, but hey people at least knew what it was for!!





So the first picture are my friends nails, I did hers while we were waiting in line, once again not very neat, but the right colors at least :P Then the other two are me :)

The Yellow is Wet n Wild The Wonder Yellows, and the red is Sinful Colors GoGo Girl and black was Sinful Colors Black on Black, the lightning bolts were done with nail art pens.

We really enjoyed the movie, my friend is a nut when it comes to the Potter movies so yea lol...I suggest everyone that has seen the others to see this one too!

Happy Painting!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)