Sunday, July 10, 2011

Variety is the spice of life!

So this weekend I have changed my nails twice, and I figured I would share some pictures for you to ohhhh and ahhhh over ;)

Friday I bought a color called "Tiffany Imposter" in Finger Paints brand and I LOVEEEE it! It's a beautiful color! I swatched it, and practiced what I thought would be a cute idea for when I did it on my own nails, and this was the result, thoughts?



And of course I had to hold onto one of my Tiffany & Co. boxes to show how close the color really is ;)

Then tonight I changed it up, because the polish-acholics anonymous group I'm in on FB does a Monday Mani, where there is a different "theme" or "challenge" I guess you could say weekly, and for tomorrow was sponging. Now mind you I have never done this before so I figured I would just wing it, what's the worst that could happen right?

I asked my old man to pick the colors, and he actually did a pretty good job! They look like night time to me :)

So for the base I used Pure Ice in Silver Mercedes, the dark blue is China Glaze First Mate, the lighter blue is Confetti Blue Bombshell, and the sparkle is Confetti Party Palace Blue :)

What do you think of the result?



Oh and how could I forget?! This was Saturday's haul, and believe it or not, I was actually good today and didn't buy more! :)



Happy Painting!! :D
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, just stopping by to thank you for following me,and I am about to click the follow button your blog too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i especially like your blue gradient mani. love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sponge mani! That turned out well.

    The Tiffany color is beautiful. I think the white needs to be thinner to look cleaner. Love the concept though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)