Thursday, July 21, 2011

What do you collect?

I know a lot of my followers are polish-aholics much like myself, but what else do you collect? I'm curious!

For me I have my polish, I also collect frog stuff (taken it down quite a bit over the years though) picture frames, shot glasses, and salt and pepper shakers!

here's my polish collection as of now I have 94 including base and top coats, nail art and crackles (so far anyway ;) I have about 30 in the mail to me right now too lol)



I have 26 frogs, I used to have a lot more but the things I go rid of were all very juvenile, like stuffed animals and toys :P



I have about 50 shot glasses from all over the place, when my family and friends go out of town they always get one for me :) I have no place to display them right now so they are in the closet :(

I have 8 different salt and pepper shakers, cutesy ones ya know?

and as far as picture frames, yea...lol I have 61 frames that hold 77 photos, and one of those is a digital frame so it's got like 30 pictures on it lol...and it's not cluttered! I don't really do paintings and art in my house, I do photographs :D

So what do you collect?

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. i collect dust! haha. seriously, i collect mostly memorabilia from my favorite movies, but my largest collection is of "Gone With the Wind" my alltime fave book/movie. also disney stuff - mickey & minnie, cinderella, etc. oh, and i have a santa collection, such a shame that one only comes out for a few weeks of the year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect teaware (tea pots, cups, saucers), dragons and articulated fish. Yeah, I'm a bit eccentric XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collecting, Collecting....let's see. We collect magnets from places we've been. It started as just states but we started doing cities/attractions. Not sure how many we have though. I use to collect tiger/tigger things & could totally decorate a room with it all. Lastly, Mike collects mustang stuff. He's obsessed! He also have so many DVD's, more than anyone else I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. American Girl Dolls! Since I was 11 or 12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I collect shot glasses...I have a TON! Every time we visit somewhere I have to get one. I also collect grape stuff for my kitchen/dining room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH Lisa I forgot about our magnets too!! haha

    @Jenn teapots? I bet you have some gorgeous ones!!

    @Bookworm Nails, I LOVED those books when I was young :D

    @Jess that just means you need to come see me for a new shot glass! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I collect giraffe stuff:D and also strangely apple shaped pieces of paper haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to collect fairies... especially the baby ones...but I haven't collected anything in a long time. I can't get into buying stuff and not having anywhere to put it, or never using it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. coins, stuffed animals, keychains, polish, cards

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)