Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's that time again, pink Wednesday!

It is once again that time of the week, the day to wear pink! I know some bloggers are kinda over the whole pink Wednesday thing, but I love pink so it is no problem for me!

So I wanted to use my China Glaze broken hearted pink crackle again, but was trying to figure out what to do with it. I thought sparkle with the crackle on top would be super cute, so that's what I set out to do :)

I did my base coat as always, then used two coats of Finger Paints hue left a message?

Here's what that looked like, granted this alone is beautiful, but I had my heart set on my crackle too lol.



I wanted for that to dry, used my top coat, waited for that to dry, then used a thick coat of the crackle. For some brands it seems to work best with a thin coat, for me the ChG seems to work best with a thick coat (it's the same with my white one too!). So here is my final result, if you click on the picture to make it bigger you can see it better :) I know it's not the best picture but my camera as I mentioned in another blog is trying to make it's way to a better life, hopefully she will be retiring sooner than later :P



I really like how it turned out, and depending on how long it takes to get this move done this may actually stay on longer than two days *shock! O.o* but we shall see ;) What do you think?

Happy painting!

Pin It!

2 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)