Saturday, July 23, 2011

super fun nails, Mrs. Pacman!!!

Last night I got bored and decided I wanted to take it back to my childhood and do some Mrs. Pacman nails :D

Using a black nail art brush, all the colors of polish and my dotting tools I accomplished it! And I am more than happy with the outcome :D

The black is Sinful Colors black on black, the yellow was some acrylic paint I had, white is Finger Paints paper mache, green is Pure Ice wild thing, red is Sinful Colors gogo girl and pink is Orly flirty.



So I was so excited I guess I put my top coat on a little too early and I did smear the ghosts and Mrs. Pacmans a little bit, but I think they still came out fabulous :D



What do you think?

Happy painting!


Pin It!

7 comments:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)