Friday, July 15, 2011

My very first "swatch"

So all the really awesome nail bloggers swatch the new polish they get on their actual nails to show their readers what the color is all about, and I did my first one today :D I do plan on keeping it on for a day or so because it is beautiful though!!

This was one of my first Orly colors (I got two at the same time), I have never really had a color like this before and I just love it!

This is inside with flash



Outside, natural light, no flash



And in sunlight, it is even prettier outside!!



I really really like this color, it is shimmery, and not too bold, I feel like this would go with pretty much any occasion! What do you think?

Happy painting :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, what a pretty color! i think swatches are my most googled subject, haha

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)