Monday, July 4, 2011

dammed if you do dammed if you don't

Ugh the never ending struggle of weight loss...

I am actually trying to do it the RIGHT way with changing my eating habits and working out...well it doesn't seem to be working very well at the moment, which is very frustrating!

I started back on birth control pills a little less than a month ago, and since then I have seen NO weight loss, AT ALL! So like the title says...dammed if you do dammed if you don't!

No way my eggo wants to be preggo right now, I love my son and would love to give him a little sister someday, but right now mama needs to focus on getting her ass out of school!

I've had people tell me to go the easy route, one told me the "only" option for her was weight loss surgery, well lets think about that...for one I'm a mother so any surgery gives me the risk of not waking up and being able to care for my child, and that is terrifying! Two no way in hell I have the money for that, and three I am technically in the range where I could, but I feel like it's a cop-out, does that make sense?

Another person told me they are doing the HCG diet, basically you are supposed to take these drops, and it is supposed to eat up the fat already on your body, and you cannot eat more than 500 calories a day, yea you heard right, ONLY 500 a day!!! Yea my breakfast was more than that this morning!! (and all I had was eggs, an english muffin with pb and a banana!!) It does seem to be working for her for now, and that's great, but once again, not for me. I don't want to deprive my body of what it needs to not go into starvation mode :/

So I bitch and complain pretty much every day about not being able to sit around and be a pig, and that I need to work out, BUT even with my weight being such a royal pain in my ass, kinda like Pippa it seems...I know that my body is becoming healthier by the day, and at some point my body will give in and this weight will come off!

Hopefully sooner than later!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand. It's hard & it sucks when you hit that "can't lose a damn thing" phase. You're right & you are getting healthier everyday. Hopefully you're feeling better each day. Only 500 calories? Geesh, seems like someone would have NO energy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like that 500 calorie a day diet would probably be better for me, 'cause I have a hard time eating which is what makes me keep the weight on, I think... :| I hope everything works out for you, though sweetie... I really do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)