Monday, July 18, 2011

Please read and pass on.

Hey ladies, my mom is walking in the American Cancer Society taking strides against breast cancer walk back home in VA and is trying to raise money, her ultimate goal is $200 and I would love to help her reach that.

If any of you can or are willing to donate you can do so here and if not I ask that you please pass this on.

I know a lot of you see these kinds of things everyday, and I understand it may get a bit frustrating, but it really is a good cause.

Cancer has touched in my life with multiple people, and the more awareness there is and the more money that is raised, means a faster way to finding a cure.

Thank you in advance if you pass this on or donate <3

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)