Monday, July 11, 2011

NAIL MAIL!!

I was expecting one box today, but got two!! Woohoo!!!



You're jealous right? I would be if someone else got this! But yay today was my turn :D

The bottom row came from a blog sale here http://polishinsomniac.blogspot.com and I am super excited to use them!

The top row came from a good friend of mine, just because she loves me :D

Bottom row colors left to right, Cover Girl Very Berry, Cover Girl Lime Blossom, Sally Hansen Mint Sprint, Color Club Object of Envy (my first Color Club!)Kleancolor Melon Green (my first Kleancolor!) Sally Hansen Pale Pink Opal, Maybelline unknown name, Maybelline Proper Attire Plum, Mood Changing Color, and Essence Where is the Party? (also a first!)

Top from left to right, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sinful Colors Love Nails, Sinful Colors HD Nails, Sinful Colors Nail Junkie (holo glitter), Sally Hansen Disco Ball (holo glitter), Lane Bryant Misty Blue, Sally Hansen Sunrise Sunset, and Wet N Wild Pink Sheen.

I made out today, any nail mail for you today?

Happy Painting!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Score! I love polish names, they're so fun. I LOVE (ooovvv oovvvv ooovvvve) your new layout!!! Very pretty! Awesome signature too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! Enjoy your hauls sweetie! And thank you for following! (^__^)

    http://marshee13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I just changed it up today :D Shabby Blogs has some super cute stuff! and the signature I got from http://mylivesignature.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)