Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swatch me baby!

Tonight I decided to swatch all the polish (except for white) that I own so far, I put each set of colors on their own wheel and labeled the backs of them, this will make it much easier for me to find!!

I figured I would share with all my readers :D I'm not listing the names of all of them, but they are all numbered, so if you would like to know what one is, holla at me ;)

REDS




PINKS




ORANGES AND PEACHES




YELLOWS AND GOLDS




GREENS




BLUES




PURPLES




BROWNS AND TANS




BLACKS, SILVERS, WHITES




Once again, if you have questions on colors, let me know! :)

Happy Painting!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. You're so organized haha. I love it.

    Green 4 and brown 1&2 are my kind of colors. What are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green #4 is Wet N Wild Sage In The City, Brown #1 is Orly Rage, and Brown #2 is Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many blues! I love blue nail polish

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)