Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HELP!!!

Tomorrow is Wednesday, which means I need to paint my nails pink! Just like in Mean Girls, the ladies at Polish-Aholics Anonymous wear pink on Wednesdays except ours in is in nail polish form ;)

So I need help! I have too many to choose from, so help me pick what color to do!

Keep in mind I do also have a matte top coat to change them up a bit ;)



and a close up of the swatches



if you couldn't see it in the picture the number zero is a crackle :)

So please help me choose! my brain is not working correctly today!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. #3! what is it? it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover Girl nailslicks in Very Berry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE #1! You could do the minnie mouse but with pink instead of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #7 looks promising. I'm sure which ever one you choose will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 1 looks so pretty and I also love number 2 :D maybe a combination?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)