Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monday Mani, anyone want some cotton candy?

So this weeks theme over at PaA was "glitter bomb", I have been thinking about it all week trying to come up with an idea.

So tonight Dave and I stopped by Rite Aid to pick up some ice cream, we got cotton candy, and rainbow sherbet. Once we got home and I scooped his into a bowl I was like "holy crap...that would be great for nail polish!!!"

So I decided to do mine like his cotton candy ice cream :D I love these colors anyway, so why not put them together right?

The pink I used is Finger Paints Watermelon Watercolor, the blue is Sinful Colors Nail Junkie, the purple is Sinful Colors Verbena, and the glitter is Sally Hansen Disco Ball. :)



I did the colors free hand, because honestly I knew the glitter would cover up small imperfections :P and I really really like how it turned out!



What do you think? Did I achieve the "glitter bomb" look?

Happy painting!

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)