Friday, July 15, 2011

Nail Mail!!! woohoo

It is always nice when you go to check your mail and you are all "woohoo!!!" for getting something other than bills :)

I got two packages today, one from my friend Candis, and another from my friend Jess :D

This was the combined haul of the two of them :)

From left to right
Sally Hansen HD Lite and double duty base/top coat
Chine Glaze Lightning Bolt crackle
Sally Hansen Antiqued Gold
Essie protein base coat
OPI (MY FIRST ONE!) Silver Shatter
Sinful Colors Open Seas
Mango Mend cuticle and nail treatment
5 piece nail dotting kit
green star shaped nail art sprinkles




I'm a happy girl :)

Oh and I also won my first auction on eBay this morning, a lot of 20 colors (OPI, NOPI, Essie, Sinful Colors, Zoya and China Glaze) for $30! looking forward to getting that :D

Happy painting!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)